Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aquarium!


I went with Anderson's class to the Ripley's Aquarium on Friday.  He was really excited to go because "Sharky", their mascot, is always at the baseball games and he LOVES Sharky!  The real sharks, not so much... Haha.. Anderson has the same teachers as Karoline and they remembered her reaction walking through "the tunnel"... we all thought Anderson would do better and he did but he wanted Mrs. Swazy to hold him the whole time.  It took him a while to warm up.  When we left I let him get a Sharky stuffed animal since when we took Karoline she got her baby dolphin.  He LOVES Sharky!







 Stingray without the "sting"...
 Anderson's sweet friends having lunch: Colder, Ian, Anderson, & Finn




1 comment:

Loretta said...

What fun. I don't blame Anderson for wanting to sit with his teacher cause the tunnel was a little scary. Hugs & hugs