Shame on me... how did I forget to do a post on our trip to Charleston in October to see my friend Will and the Zac Brown Band!!!! Will and I have been friends since we were babies... our birthdays are just 2 years apart. Friends groaning up, the moved across the street from us in high school, and trips visiting in college. He's always been like a brother to me. Will got married and he and his wife Jennie moved to Nashville. Will was hooked up with a try out for an up and coming artist, Sonia Leigh, and she hired him for their tour.
Sonia Leigh is on Zac Browns record label and we were thrilled that they were playing together in Charleston. Dad wanted to get the BEST seats in the house, and we got them. It was an incredible day. When we were in high school Will would not play guitar in front of ANYONE! And to see him on the big stage was so fun. We got to see Will play, other bands, and Zac Brown! TJ was more than willing to baby sit while we had our fun... he's not a fan of country music!
All of these are cell phone pics... they would not allow cameras in for some reason.
Will & I
It was warmer than we had expected... Dad bought me a hat!
Will & Sonia Leigh warming up...
Chocolate chip buiscuts!!
Sonia Leigh's drummer signed his drum sticks for Anderson. He was so nice.
We had an amazing dinner...
Getting to visit with Will... glad he was able to join us at our seats!
Sonia Leigh, Will, & I
ZAC BROWN!!!
Here is a music video of Sonia Leigh's hit song, My Name Is Money... I love it!

















No comments:
Post a Comment