Tuesday, May 01, 2012

It's That Time Of Year Again...

**** I forgot to put my blog back to "PRIVATE" after I uploaded it to Blurb to print... SO... If you read this blog but are not on my list or are unsure please leave a comment with your email address and I'll add it.  ***
 Dragon Boat Race TIME!  

We had a fun time this year as always though we didn't make it to the finals.  Sad but I'll make sure I workout harder this year and get those arms in shape for next year :)  


 Abby (we like to pretend she doesn't really wear Alabama gear- haha), Lyndsey, Maya, and Karoline
 Rose, Maya, and Karoline
 Watching  and dancing at the concert
 Watching the races...

 Waving to all our babies on shore!

 That's me... 3rd back with the big hoop earring... can't forget my earrings!
 Alabama vs. Auburn Love :)


 So after we went to Abby's to swim because Mr. Bryant warmed up the pool... the kids were SO FUNNY!  Not sure what we are going to do with these crazy kids :)  



1 comment:

The Madsens said...

Hi! I met you at Summer Pendley's Premier Party a few years ago. And we're both MHS grads. :) I stumbled upon your blog, from Summer's and enjoy reading it. My grandparents used to live in Little River and I spent many, many summers in Myrtle Beach.