Mother's Day was a wonderful day! Church was fantastic... I'm going to do a whole post about whats going on at Wellspring soon. After church we went to Carrabba's for lunch and then went back to my parent for a little pre- birthday celebration. Dad was in charge of my cake and it was really cool.
I am so thankful to be Karoline and Anderson's mommy. Sometimes I have no idea how I ended up with such amazing children. I really am beyond blessed. They are both so sweet and thoughtful! They help out a lot around the house and for the most part stay out of trouble! :) They both have a heart for Jesus, love church and anything about church, love to do their devotionals every night and I can't wait to see how God uses them for His glory! Thank you Lord for blessing me with these two babies!
Karoline LOVING her Blushing Paisley outfit from Vintage Couture!
One of my gifts from mom for my Pandora bracelet... I love it! And it was fitting since my other gift from them were tickets to 2 concerts that week! Ready to rock!
Mom's flowers from dad...
I ordered these from Casemate for mom and my Mother's Day gift... yes I asked TJ if I could buy my own Mother's Day gift :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment