Anderson finished school on May 23rd. We, I mean "I" (TJ wasn't thrilled with the idea) let Karoline skip school to go watch her brother perform and her friends who were in the kindergarten class at FPC. It was a cute program but Anderson was kind of hidden! It was SO HARD to get a good picture... this was the best I could do.
Karoline was SO excited to see Mrs Swezey when we walked into the classroom to get Anderson...
I am so thankful for Mrs. Swezey and Mrs. Mazie for all they poured into both of my children!
Cute little carnival after the program...
Karoline with her friend Ella
Ian, Anderson, Karoline, and Maya...
Cutest idea to have a photo book at the carnival...
What a perfect ending to such a sweet year at FPC... Anderson learned so much. Had a few rough times along the way... almost knocked a tooth out, sent to Mrs. Hamiltons office for tackling, wanting to play football ALL THE TIME... haha. He really had such a sweet class, sweet friends, and the most wonderful teachers! Now it's time for summer...
































No comments:
Post a Comment