Friday, October 05, 2012

Anniversary Tip Day 1


10 Years Ago... I married TJ!


Yep... that is Pressley, the little flower girl above.  Ten years ago she walked down the aisle before me, this day I walked her to her middle school bus stop!

I planned a surprise trip for TJ for our 10th anniversary/ birthday weekend!  It was REALLY hard keeping it all quiet! We started our anniversary trip by leaving for Atlanta Thursday afternoon, late, after I finished a HUGE lab practical (got a 95% by the way!).  We stayed with Leigh and the kids (Brent was out of town).  I had a big day planned for our actual anniversary in Atlanta.  I knew we couldn't check into our hotel until noon so to Ikea we went and got some ideas for our new house. 
I gave TJ his first clue that lead us to The Ritz- Carlton in Buckhead.  We stayed here our honeymoon night before we flew out the next morning.  It was pretty awesome to be back. I could get use to that place:)  We got a really great deal with included a $50 gift card to Lenox Mall (shocker- I spent it at Pottery Barn), champagne brought to our room, chocolates with a nice note, and a wonderful free breakfast the next morning... oh and a free upgraded room to the 21st floor!  TJ was surprised and we really enjoyed our day!






 He's hot! (please not, that is not a cigarette in his mouth.... its a reflection of some kind) 






Dinner at Empire State South was an experience!  The food was so unique and YUMMY!  Very different than anything I have ever had.  One of my favorite things was the chicken liver pate!  I had fish and TJ had duck but it was way more complicated than that... very unique! I will be saving our money and going back one day! :)


 TJ's duck..

My fish...


We had to set our alarms and wake up early because we wanted to enjoy our yummy breakfast before heading to AUBURN!!  





1 comment:

Loretta said...

Thanks for sharing your anniversary celebration. I know it was a special surprise for TJ. Love you guys.