Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was fun but kind of sad because the 4 of us were separated.  Mom, Karoline and I were in Atlanta and TJ stayed in Myrtle Beach with Anderson.  They had a blast at a party with lots of fun friends and did a LOT of trick or treating... Anderson FINALLY was something other than a football player.  It only took a year for him to wear the fireman costume :)  I was so proud and he was so cute...




Karoline wanted to be a black cat and we got to trick or treat in Atlanta with Pressley.  We had a fun time with Uncle Brent helping pass out candy and walking around with Pressley, Aunt Leigh and getting to be with Jackson.  It was a fun night...


Karoline was not sure of Uncle Brent's mask 





Jackson is getting SO much taller than me... so strange!
Brent has his hiking backpack ready for his trip and got me to try it on.  I would not last 5 minutes with that thing on my back.  I don't know how he does it for days in the wilderness :)



No comments: