Saturday, October 06, 2012

Day 2- AUBURN

We woke up early to head to Auburn.  I told a little white lie... I told TJ we were staying at Jared's parents in Opelika (true) and I had the football tickets mailed there and we had to pick them up (lie).  But I had a surprise at their house... his DAD!  We pulled up to the McCrory's and his dad was in the driveway.  It was very fun to surprise him!   Then we headed into Auburn...







We got to see Nathan and Liz. 








We are holding tight to remember our championship season... This year is not going well AT ALL and we lost to Arkansas :(  But like TJ said, just being in Auburn is awesome!  It is my home away from home! We love being in Auburn so much!
After the game we went to an old favorite restaurant, Cock of The Walk.  It was fabulous and just as I remembered it years and years ago!  I'm ready to go back... now!


1 comment:

Loretta said...

Beth you did a great job in surprising TJ for his birthday. I know Barna sent you a big heavenly hug. Nothing could please her more than seeing her two guys together. Bless you!