Monday, March 11, 2013

CCA Nationals Day 1

We attended CCA , Christian Cheerleaders of America, Nationals in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and we had a great time.  Karoline and 4 other girls on her squad decided they wanted to be a part of a stunt-a-thon.  They literally made us this routine on Wednesday and performed it on Thursday!  AND Karoline was a flyer in one of the stunts.  This was her first time flying!  I was so nervous for them!  I don't know why because they nailed it!!  They were so stinkin cute!!  Not only did she fly into a prep but cradled and then did a BACK FLIP out of the cradle!   I was so proud of her!  Learning a new routine and performing it perfectly the next day in front of a TON of people... she's 7!!  And they got 1st place!   This girl was beyond excited to get her first trophy she can actually take home and a metal!






Pure joy!!


So proud!

Trophy and gold metal!

Myrtle Beach All Stars 3 teams in the stunt- a- thin- Mini's GOLD, Youth GOLD, and Juniors GOLD!

No comments: