Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Karoline!

Karoline is 7!!!!!!!  I cannot believe my baby girl is 7!  It seems SO much older than 6!  She is just AMAZING... a gift from God that I don't deserve.  She has the most unbelievable heart and love for others... encourages, loves, forgives... I could go on and on.  I'm so thankful for who she is becoming, a beautiful young lady inside and out who loves to reflect the love of Christ!  I love you so much Karoline and I am the luckiest mommy ever! 


 A little celebration at school...
 With her friend Trinity... These girls are so funny together!

 Shy while we sang happy birthday...


Karoline and her teacher, Ms. Driscoll
 Karoline with her friend Meredith... they have been together for 3 years, since 3k
Thankful for my girl...
 Anderson helping with the cards and gifts...
 Emergency stund team practice requires a change in birthday dinner plans... ChickfilA saves the birthday!  We will go out next week after Nationals (we leave tomorrow, Thursday)...
Karoline got a gift certificate for riding a real horse... when it gets warmer... :)


 So excited about her barn and horse :)





 Alice made another AMAZING CAKE!!  Karoline LOVED it!

 Oh my poor parents have the hardest time taking pictures with my camera... a little out of focus, but oh well...
 She made sure she had everything set up for her dolls before she went to bed...

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I have been looking at the date of Karoline's birthday on my calendar for a week and still let it get by without sending a Happy Birthday. Please pass along my love. It looks a great party and some special gifts. Those GiGi eyes looking back from the pics puts a lump in my throat. I know she is looking down and praising what a great job you and TJ have done in raising this precious young lady.