What kind of mother am I? I have avoided dying eggs as a part of Easter festivities for years due to my fear of the mess that could be made... so what is a person to do in such a situation?? Put it out there on Facebook your afraid and want someone ELSE to invite you over to do it... let the mess me made at their house :)... so I did, and a friend responded :)
I had to call my mom to ask how to make hard boiled eggs (I am ashamed!)...We went to our friend Dwyer and Courtney's, who are experienced egg dyers, and the fun began... It was pretty successful... I am not afraid to do this alone in the future. I am so proud I overcame by fear!
After we tried to feed the ducks but they wanted nothing to do with us ... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment