Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back to the Park-Karoline was THRILLED!




Friday was such a beautiful day and when Karoline sat down for breakfast I asked her if she wanted to go see her friends at the park. She was SO excited because we have not been to the park for two weeks or so... she was so excited that she didn't eat any breakfast and just wanted to get down and go! We had a lot of fun and all our friends in our Mommy and Me group got to meet Anderson. I also took some pictures of the beautiful trees... I just love fall!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth the pics are beautiful! I love to see Karoline and Anderson together, how special! I am sure you and Karoline were both glad to get out:) I love you!
Kim

LWB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LWB said...

Great photos - especially of the trees. Fall here in CA is really different than in the South; I can appreciate both. Karoline looks like a good big sister - I loved the pic of her leaning over to kiss Anderson.
When does your mom leave?