Just the other day TJ and I were talking about how Anderson has not had many explosive poo's yet like Karoline used to have. I just remember having to treat her poo stains ALL the time. Well, I spoke too soon! I will not go into detail but for two nights in a row Anderson really got me and and TJ good! You would not believe the mess this boy made! It was the grossest thing I have ever seen. So I tell TJ, "This really makes Karoline's throw up seem like nothing, doesn't it?" ...
Moving on to 2:00AM when I expect Anderson to be waking up. I turn on the screan of the video monitor and see Anderson quietly moving around. He closes his eyes and I think "YES! He is going to go back to sleep" and he does! I turn the screan off and then I hear crys of "MOMMY, MOMMY", turn my screan back on, flip the switch to Karoline's room and she is sitting up CRYING in bed... I spoke too soon again. There she was sitting in a pile of throw up! I felt so bad for her. She kept saying "Wet, Wet" and she could not stop shaking. We got her all cleaned up and yes, all her screaming woke Anderson up. So we had two crying babies at 2AM! Just for the record... I think throw up is the worst!
Anyway, enjoy the pics and the picture at the bottom is of the sweet girls that entertain Karoline after church every Sunday! They are so cute...


5 comments:
Beth,
Oh my goodness...I couldn't help but laugh at your story. Don't worry...a couple of months down the road you'll be past all of this and laugh about it! :) Kids can sure be messy..at any age or stage! But, you are doing an amazing job, and Karoline seems very content, and she is beautiful as always. Take care! :)
How precious Anderson looks in his "big boy" shirt and Karoline with her hair back in the clasp so you can see her beautiful face. Your vivid descriptions bring back memories--bad ones. Just a rite of passage, I guesss. Hang in there, Hugs & hugs, Aunt Loretta
That's just nasty!!! I agree...throw up is the worst! I LOVE Anderson's shirt...so cute! THose two little girls are absolutely adorable!
Oh My Beth...I am sorry! Yuck...I am still getting the nice "teething" diapers:) I love Karoline's dress...too cute! Anderson looks so cute in his shirt:) Miss you! Kim
I love Karoline's dress and Anderson is soooo handsome, who do you think he looks like?
Post a Comment