Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Sweet Children

We have had a great week except that I got a 24 hr. sick thingy and it was not so good. TJ had to stay home a little to help me out with the kids. Karoline was not feeling so hot either and she and I watched Dora in bed all morning. It was good bonding time. I have the sweetest children and husband and I am so blessed. Enjoy the pics from this week. The video's are at the bottom and are pretty cute.
All Smiles- Anderson smiles all the time now and laughs too. He is even "talking" a little!


Crafts- Karoline and I made a Christmas tree out of all our family's handprints. Getting Anderson's was hard.


Pacifier- Karoline always makes sure Anderson has his pacifier.


Sleeping baby


Play Time
Even Karoline wanted to play on the play gym...



Anderson loves to look at himself in the mirror... Like father like son I guess! JK



Videos

My daughter knows Ellen and Oprah too well...


Anderson loves watching his Auburn mobile...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Karoline!!! Too cute:) Especially when she is trying to get Anderson to participate. They are precious!
Love you...Kim

Rory and Cindy said...

I LOVE the video of Karoline making Oshi (or whatever she calls him) clap...so cute!