According to the experts Anderson is "sleeping through the night"... according to me, he is not. Anderson slept for 7 hrs straight last night from 9:30PM to 4:30AM. That is wonderful and believe me it was great... problem is that we don't go to bed until midnight so I still only got 4 1/2 hrs. of sleep until I had to get up. After that feeding he went down until 7:30AM, and then back down until 9AM. It was great. So, yes I am thankful that Anderson is sleeping that long and I think we are even going to try and earlier bedtime tonight. Last night he was really crabby and I think he could have gone to bed at 9PM instead of 9:30PM... NOT THAT YALL REALLY CARE! I am just getting my thoughts out :)
Anyway... Hope you enjoyed the pictures. My mom was really ready for some new pics.
The lazy Anderson...
Bath time....
The Perfect Gift- I found on Shutterfly.com that you can take a picture and make a Dora the Explorer book and put your child in the story with Dora. Perfect for Karoline so since it was on sale and free shipping because of Christmas I went ahead and got it for her.... don't tell her though. Anyway, I used this cute picture of her for the book. I can't wait to see the final product.

Our silly little girl...

6 comments:
I can't believe how strong Anderson is already and sleeping so well too. He is really making incredible progress holding that head up. Karoline is prettier every day. What a beautiful family. Hugs and hugs, Aunt Loretta
Yeah for 7 hours...now YOU go to bed earlier!!! I LOVE the video of Anderson...and TJ was pretty stinkin' funny too!!! Miss you guys:(
7 hours is GREAT! I do remember you telling me to go to bed when Kylie did:) I love the new pics. He looks like he has really grown a lot in the bath picture! Miss you! Kim
WOW! Karoline looks so grown up!! Anderson is absolutely precious!! You are lucky to have such great sleepers...Claire still wakes up in the night!!
I agree with the others - start going to bed earlier and take advantage of the extra sleep!
Now what is that very cool contraption that Anderson is hanging out on - seems like it makes tummy time more bearable for them.
Merry Christmas!
p.s. got your picture - great shot and love Karoline's dress!
I'm glad he likes the "lazy Anderson". TJ, you ain't right............
Post a Comment