Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some More Cheerios Please and Poison Control

The pictures and video are from Christmas that I didn't post on the actual Christmas Day post. But I thought I would add these two things:
Karoline has really started to speak in sentences in the past few weeks. Today she came up to me and said "Some more Cheerios Please". I was so shocked and so proud of her that I started praising her and I think I scared her. She loves to say "love you Mommy" or "love you daddy"... oh and "Shhhhhhhhh, Oshies (Anderson) sleeping"! It is so funny. She is just so funny. I am really enjoying her sweet words. Okay... on to poison control...
Today was the first time I had to call poison control. Karoline was in her room playing and the rest of us were in the living room. Nothing unusual but I forgot to put the humidifier away and she apparently got some of the Vicks Vapor liquid stuff and put it in her mouth. She came into the living room coughing and spitting and her mouth smelled of Vicks. I panicked of course and the bottle said to call poison control so we did. They said she would be fine but it reminded me that I needed to make a list of important numbers for the fridge.

I didn't post these the other day but every time I see them they make me laugh so I put them on the blog...


Giving Dora a bath...

Please excuse my baby talk...haha! I just can't help it. Karoline is first and then there is a video of Anderson...

1 comment:

Rory and Cindy said...

nice baby talk! I LOVE the kitchen!