Sunday, January 13, 2008

Anderson Baby Talk And More...

Karoline HAS to have a napkin now when she eats and she hates having a mess so she works so hard to keep her space clean. It is pretty funny. She will say "Uh-Oh, Oatmeal mess" or "yogurt mess".


Sometimes Karoline loves to play with the camera and she thinks it is so fun to set the 10 second timer and have to run and get in place for a picture... so that is what we did while waiting on TJ to get home from church setup.


Anderson loves to stand up and I think he is so cute when he does because he is so little.


Playing with Avery
Ryan, Emily, and Avery came over for dinner tonight and the girls had a good time. They always love playing together although they are learning to share... it is quite cute. They really enjoyed the chocolate chip cupcakes I made that had squash and pumpkin in them... They actually are good. I ate one last night after I made them.




Video
I made this video especially for my dad who is missing Anderson like CRAZY! Gandaddy misses his little man. Sorry about the surprise in the middle of the video!


Potty Training Update
- It is going okay. We were out and about today and she kept saying that she was wet and when we got home she wanted to be changed right away. She has no problem going to the potty but has not figured out when exactly she needs to go. I know it will take time especially since she is so young, but she is getting used to using the potty regularly and that is a great thing. I got her new Dora pull-ups and she was SO excited!

1 comment:

McCrory Family said...

Anderson looks so cute and tiny standing up! Is he a lot smaller than Karoline was? I'm impressed with Karoline's potty training skills...she'll be out of diapers before you know it!

By the way, I got Claire a pink and white bubble at the Orient Expressed party - I saw the dress that Barna got for the girls but it was an Easter version, very sweet.