Well, wish me luck...here we go! I KNOW that Karoline could be potty trained if I would stop being so lazy and just DO it. She is smart enough I know and I think if I was consistent she would have the bladder control. So I decided that I am making myself do this for a week. If after a week she shows no improvements then I will hold it off a little longer.
She LOVES the pull ups we got because of the Princes' on them. She LOVES to wash her hands so to get her to go potty I say "Lets potty so we can wash your hands" and she is so excited. So it is almost 11 AM and she has not gone in her diaper and has gone on the potty three times. I just set my kitchen timer for 25 min. after each potty break and then we go again. Anyway... I'll let you know how it goes!
Main reason for doing this... I HATE (and TJ would agree) changing a million diapers a day and paying for them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You go girl! I am impressed and will be hitting you up for techniques here soon. Once I get my energy back I need to do this too. Jonathan is totally "breathing down my neck" to do this and I know Elise is ready, but I am feeling lazy!
Yeah! I think she can totally do it. When I finally convinced myself to stay home for several days in a row and most of that time in the bathroom, it was smooth sailing! It only took about 3 days, then we were able to leave. If she's getting it pretty good, ditch the pull-ups and go for the panties...Soooo much cheaper! Keep us updated and call if you need some encouragement or advise!
Post a Comment