Saturday, January 19, 2008

"I Said No Ma'am"

If you know my daughter you know that she is a talker. I wanted to do a scrapbook page of some of the cute things she says these days but I am so behind. So I'll blog about it and go back later to do the scrapbook page. Enjoy the video because you can actually hear some of the fun stuff she is saying. My new favorite is "I said no ma'am". I always say this to her if she does not obey me the first time I get on to her. Now I don't have to say it... I just give her the look and she says it for me. Anyway... here is the video and some pictures that go along with some of her sayings...

"Phone, ring ring, Hello Mimi (Gammy)" - Karoline loves to talk on the phone with my mom. She will walk around the house holding the phone for forever. We call it long distance babysitting!
She goes around the house telling us what things are and what they are not...
"Not a fork, it's a spoon."
"Not a bowl. It's a plate."
"Not cereal. It's oatmeal."

"Not Apple Sauce. It's yogurt."
"Not blue. It's red"
(changing the colors)
"Not a bath. Take a shower."
"Not a duck. It's a pengin (penguin)."

"Watch it, Watch it"- Meaning her blogger friends video's (especially Ella,Claire and Ava!)

"Rock a baby. Hold him."- She says this when she wants to hold Anderson and rock him in the nursery.
"Hear, burp cloth".- She is so good at helping out and bring us burp cloths!


Some pictures of Anderson...
Watching us eat breakfast.




Well, G night (goodnight) as Karoline would say...

No comments: