Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bad Mommy!

If you read the post below from last night then you know that now Karoline will say "I said no m'am" when she gets in trouble because that is what I say to her (see video on last post if you have not already). Well, we just had lunch and here is what happend...

Karoline can drink out of a cup now but I have to remind her to use both hands and becareful because she can be careless. Well, she was being careless and spilled her water. I got on to her about it and told her "use both hands!". Fastforward a few minutes. I am cutting her a banana and I SPILT THE WATER!!! All over the floor. Karoline says to ME..."Uh Oh Mommy! I said no ma'am!" I clean up the mess and then she says to ME "Both hands. Be careful".

Now I feel bad for getting on to her when I cannot even keep her water in her cup!!!

2 comments:

LWB said...

Such fun little stories about Karoline! I laughed at how you just look at her and she says the phrase for you. There are many mornings when Elise will be in her crib before we get her and she'll be talking to her babies and stuffed animals and saying things like "I said don't do that" or "stop!" Eep! You really see that they get it in moments like that, although I do attest that I never say it as loud and as sternly as she says it to her "kids." :) They are little mimics!

Danielle said...

Just so you know, I'm thinking of writing a book titled "Bad Mommy". I feel like I often mess up and David is always there to prove that true :)! He has been saying a few ugly words lately and yelling things like "stop it, now!". Not to mention the potato chips he ate for breakfast this morning (long story...). So, you are not alone my friend!