TJ got himself a new guitar... another Fender. He loves it of course. These pictures where taken a few weeks ago and I forgot to post them (TJ's dad and my dad will be the most interested).
My new Toy... I got a Canon Rebel XTI!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! After going back and forth between the Rebel and the Nikon D40 I choose the Rebel... Mainly because I have always had Canon cameras and I am familiar with their menus and formats and I have a 35mm Rebel. Anyway, I have not been able to play with it much. I really want to KNOW how to use it so I am going to study the manual. My friend Summer suggested an online class so I might look into that once Anderson is a little older and I have some "me" time. My hope is to be able to do photography on the side one day... Anyway, these are the pictures I took right after the UPS man, Mike, dropped it off (yes Mike and I are on a first name basis... online shopping is much cheeper than driving my big Expedition all around the Bay Area since gas is $3.60+ a gallon!).
This has NOTHING to do with the title of this post but I have to share again another cute thing Karoline said tonight. We have started working on one memory verse for her a month and this months verse is Ps. 34:1 "I will exalt the Lord at all times. His praise is always on my lips". We say it before her nap and before bed. So tonight we said the verse and I was walking out of the room and she says "Exalt again mommy". She wanted to say her verse again!! My heart melted. So we said it again. How precious!
**Also, IT'S A GIRL!! My great friend Emily and her husband Ryan are having another baby GIRL! Avery is going to have a little sister! I am so thrilled for them and that means Anderson is going to have a girl friend!**


4 comments:
Beth, you will LOVE that camera. I have the same one and I realize how wonderful it is as I am chasing a busy toddler around the house just trying to get one good shot!! :)
So fun about the camera - I'm jealous! Looks like you are getting some good shots already. Will be fun to learn how to really use it and then enjoy all the good pictures you get.
Love the verse idea too - I should try that with Elise.
The quality of the pictures is fabulous. What a great tool it would be for my bird watching when I retire. Hugs & hugs,
The pictures are really great, but of course, yours always are. Karoline's hair is really growing now. The guitar is nice too. GiGi can appreciate that too.
Post a Comment