Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Napa Valley

On Monday we took Natalie, Wayne, and Emma Raines to beautiful Napa Valley, California! It was such a beautiful day. We took them to two different wineries. The girls had a TON of fun running all over the place. It was great because they are usually very crouded and it was not crouded at all. We had a picnic at V Sattui Winery and TJ and I got my favorite Gamay Rouge wine to drink with our cheese and crakers! YUMMY!
Andretti Winery




There are some pictures I took with this cool setting that my camera has... Wayne taught me how to use it.



V.Sattui Winery








3 comments:

MDP said...

You guys look like you had a blast. I'm so jealous. I want to go back to Napa so bad but right now we have no CA plans. :(

Mag

Loretta said...

Happy Birthday Karoline! Hugs & hugs,

McCrory Family said...

Beth - you look GREAT!!! I can not believe fast little Anderson is growing. What camera did you end up getting?