Monday, April 28, 2008

I Hope You Are Sitting Down...

You better be sitting down...

You will probably never see this again so just brace yourself...

Especially Barna...

Yall should be thankful I am even still alive after what I did...

TJ might file for divorce...

Or we might try counseling first...

Even my dad begged me not to post this...

But I just could not resist...



My sweet grandmother bought this for Anderson and I just thought it was really cute. TJ on the other hand... well, we all know how he feels about anything smocked!! Especially on little boys... he even hates smocked dress!!! Was he really raised in the south?? I am beginning to wonder. And Barna, TJ said don't get too excited because we will never see another smocked outfit on Anderson ever again.
How did I get away with this you may ask?? Well, TJ leaves early on Sunday mornings and is not around while I get the kids dressed for church. Once we arrived there was really nothing TJ could do. Hehe... Anyway, my precious children were so cute!!



I just love the back of her dress.

Maybe if I stopped my Sunday morning photo shoots we would be on time for church!!!

8 comments:

GiGi said...

OOOOOOOOh. It's so cute! Did I scar him for life with that Beatrix Potter Easter outfit or what? Come on.......you were less than 2! Get over it already! They are so adorable. Just as adorable as Sarah and TJ were that Easter.......Thank you Beth for that gift. You are a great daughter-in-law. And a great southern Mommy!

Anonymous said...

There will be no divorce but I have convinced our pastor to exercise some church discipline. By the way, Anderson hasn't come out of his room since Sunday afternoon.

LWB said...

Hilarious! I loved the pic of Karoline with her hand on her mouth and love even more that you took some "liberties" with TJ being gone. Hey, you do the work of dressing the kids all by yourself, you can pick their outfits! I would have loved to have seen TJ's face when he saw Anderson on Sunday. My husband would respond the same way (and truthfully I agree): boys shouldn't be in anything smocked! Anderson looks super cute though. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought the pictures were so cute. I don't think Wayne would ever let me put our son in a smocked outfit, but Anderson looked so cute and I guess you need at least one picture of your children in something smocked: )! Karoline looked so pretty, she's growing up fast!

McCrory Family said...

The pictures are GREAT!! And of course I LOVE anything smocked so I think A and K look precious! :)

sjefferson said...

I lived in smocked clothes when I was little. Mom has already warned that if we have a boy Curtis has no say! :) I love Karoline's hair! Who did she get the curls from?

Loretta said...

Beautiful babies. You are justly proud. Hugs & hugs

Kristen O'Kelley said...

I love Anderson's outfit!
But Andy's already put his foot down about smocked outfits on Luke...maybe i'll have to sneak one in also! :)