Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Some Wine and High Heals

Monday TJ and I took Brent, Leigh, and Jackson to Napa. We went to Cakebread Winery and Brent and Leigh enjoyed the very informative tour. Jackson also enjoyed it and asked the guide great questions about how wine is made. Mom stayed home with Karoline and Pressley... Anderson came with us but slept and sucked on his fingers the whole time.



We went to this cute Bistro after Cakebread...




Look at My High Heals
We went shopping today in Walnut Creek and Karoline and Pressley had a blast in Nordstrom trying on high heals. They were so cute...I am so glad Leigh had her camera on head for a few pics. After we went out for a fun lunch... all girls (except Anderson of course).






Karoline has had a BLAST with her cousin Pressley! I don't think we are going to let her go home to Georgia. We think we will keep her around! Gammy got them matching outfits! They were so cute!


6 comments:

Danielle said...

First off... I can't believe how much Jackson and Pressley have grown. I remember meeting them when you guys were with us at Keystone (especially b/c I remember loving their southern names :)). Also, thanks so much for the advice on eating and your schedule. I was going to email you to get a rough idea of what you are doing with Anderson. I didn't nurse David this long so I feel like a fish out of water! I think I'm going to just try the extra formula at night and start taking a supplement to help my supply. Jon is such a big boy, I think he could eat all day :). Have fun with your family!

LWB said...

Love the matching outfits! Cute! And you are taking some great pictures with your new camera, Beth! So glad you are enjoying your company!

LWB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McCrory Family said...

I love all the new pictures. The little bistro looks adorable and I LOVE the idea to use a bike as a planter - CUTE!! Glad to see you are having fun - your kids keep getting cuter and cuter! :) To answer your question, Russell is not with Jared. He is at home while Claire and I took a trip to Montgomery.

Carrie said...

I want to go to Wine Country and eat at Bistros!

Kimberly Jones said...

I love the matching outfits Karoline and Pressley have! Wow...they have grown! I am so glad you had a good visit with them...I love the pics! Miss you...