Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Birthday...

I had a WONDERFUL birthday yesterday. I woke up to the smell of BACON!!! Need I say more... I will... TJ made me homemade french toast and bacon, my favorite. AND cleaned the kitchen completely before leaving for work. He came home around 4 so we could go on a family walk and then we got ready for a date!! He asked our good friends, Misi and Brian, to babysit and we went to Macaroni Grill. I almost cried when when he told me we were going to go out on a date. It was so nice being alone and just enjoying dinner together. I could not have had a better birthday. I have the sweetest, best husband EVER!!!

My YUMMY breakfast made by TJ...

Karoline was not cooperating for the picture...

TJ and I before our date... I HATE this picture of me but TJ is cute!

I took these the other day...
Oh these picture tells of things to come I am sure..


He's so cute... SO CUTE!

My yummy fingers...

2 comments:

LWB said...

No having to make breakfast...having your kitchen cleaned for you...date night...way to go TJ! That does sound like a great birthday - so glad you had such a good day!

McCrory Family said...

Beth, it sounds like you had a great birthday!! I think you look great in the picture with TJ - your make-up always looks perfect!! :)