Friday, June 06, 2008

Because Gammy Is Nearly In Tears...

My mom is nearly in tears every time I talk to her on the phone. She TERRIBLY misses these precious children. I think if we don't get to Texas soon she is going to go crazy. We leave a week from tomorrow for the beach with TJ's family and then to Texas for a week. We can't wait for our fun trip! I know ALL the grandparents are ready to see these beautiful kids...

I know the next two pictures are basically the same but I could not decide which one I liked the best so I just posted both... Oh, and I cannot even begin to describe her obsession with this blue ball! She HAS to have it at ALL times!


Karoline's new ROCKER PJ's... she was SO excited when I pulled them out for the first time last night. She LOVED the guitars!! She was so excited I could not get a good picture of her! She wanted to dance... more on that later. I have a fun video to post at some point.

One of my favorite things this week has been watching my children play together. Karoline and Anderson really love just being in the living room together. They are USUALLY so content just to be together. I am SO glad I had my children so close together. Sometimes it is hard but I have enjoyed every moment of it and now they are really having some fun!

Little Man trying to get into the toy basket...



6 comments:

GiGi said...

I think I've told you if you survive the first year, having them close is the best ever. And so far, you're surviving. I know it helps having a helping husband. Not that Kerry didn't help..........he just wasn't able to be around as much as TJ is. You are blessed. Counting the days........

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

so sweet beth! you look like everything is so fun! your children are beautiful!the beach has been great! it has been crowded but so worth it seeing ALL the cousins play together! can't wait to hear about your trip. I can't imagine not seeing my mom when I want... have a blast!

Kimberly Jones said...

They are precious:) I love the picture of them playing together...I am sure that is priceless!!! We miss you all!

LWB said...

I like the first pic of Karoline, personally. That smile is hard to resist! She is looking so big and just like a little girl these days.

PT said...

those pics of karoline remind me a lot of sweet pressley! oh, and i did a story once on dream dinners and people were obsessed with teh place... the ones there and the ones who tried it later. so hopefully, you'll have good luck with it! i keep meaning to try it, bc i can't cook either!! have so much fun on your trip!

Loretta said...

It is hard to believe Anderson is this big. What a pleasant personality--he seems to be grining all the time. Whisper gets another one crawling over him. What a great family and a beautiful dog too. You are blessed. Hugs & hugs and have a great vacation.