Monday, June 09, 2008

Getting Ready For Vacation

I am spending the week preparing for our vacation... We leave Saturday. First we go to the beach the beach with TJ's family then Texas with my mom and dad. I am SO excited! I had to upload everything from my cameras so I could erase the memory cards in preparation for the trip so I have a lot of pictures and two sets of videos. It has been warm outside and today TJ blew up the pool. The kids had a blast and Karoline threw a NICE fit when we made her come in to bathe and eat dinner. I think they are both ready for some pool/ beach time! I have SO MUCH to do this week so pray I can get it all done!
Crawling over Whisper...




She is really into "drumming" with Diego and seriously concentrates on her drumming skills.

Trying to sneak out of the house at a young age!

Stuck again...



Karoline is worn out after church on Sundays! I don't know what they do in Sunday School but she is always so tired. She does this every Sunday when we come home.

Anderson and his giraffe... his favorite toy these days.

I got Karoline a new pack of hair clips and she wanted ALL of them in her hair!

At The Pool... Goff Pool Is Now Open!
We had so much fun today in our little pool... I think we might have to get a larger one at some point because Karoline could not really play with Anderson in there, but they had a blast and Anderson LOVED the water. I know he is going to love the beach.








This video is of Karoline and TJ dancing... we usually start our mornings off with the IPod! There are also two videos of Anderson.

Playing in the pool video...

4 comments:

Kelley Brown said...

Beth, your kids are precious!!! I love the one of Karoline slumped over after Sunday school. :) Hope you get everything done!!

Carrie said...

I loved the pics of Anderson all over your dog! Noah loves abusing our poor golden! I hope ya'll have fun at the beach! Can't wait to see videos and pictures!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

they are so sweet...have a great time at the beach and can't wait to see the pics!

Hannah D said...

your babies are just too cute! i love karoline's curls, so sweet :) anderson crawling on your dog cracks me up, i'm sure owen will do the same thing with our dog (she's a golden too) one day! have a wonderful vacation!!!