New PJ's... SO cute!
Playing in Anderson's room...
He LOVES to chew on the teething guard on his crib...
I brought out all our newborn board books for Anderson and Karoline thought I bought her a box full of new books. She has spent hours looking through them...
My sweet silly girl...
Karoline's newest tatoo...
Anderson crawled on top of the drum and got stuck... he thought it was fun!
He LOVES to chew on this toy on the excersaucer...
You can never start playing the guitar too early...
Anderson and TJ enjoyed a nice Sunday afternoon together watching the race. Karoline and I spent a ton of time outside, just the two of us, and it was so fun! We played, watched birds, and just talked!! She is at such a fun age and it was so nice to have girl time. TJ enjoyed his man time with Anderson too...
Karoline watching Dora in TJ's chair... very relaxed!
One of my favorite gifts Karoline has been given was a small little backpack with her name on it (from Kim)... I use it all the time and especially love it for church. So I had to get one for Anderson because now that they are in separate sunday school rooms they each need a bag. I though it was SO CUTE!


4 comments:
beautiful pictures, beth! Karoline is just so pretty and anderson such a cutie pie. i love the one of him biting the crib rail!
That picture of Anderson eating the crib bar is adorable!!! I just love Karoline's ponytails, she looks so grown up!!
Wow! Anderson is starting to look a lot like Karoline! I LOVE his backpack! Where did you get it??
Where are you going on vacation? So fun! Loved the new pics - I'm jealous that Karoline lets you put her hair in a ponytail. Elise gets SO upset and cries whenever I try.
Anderson's new bag is super cute too!
Post a Comment