Here are some other pictures from the past few days...

Mom is coming TOMORROW!!!! I am so excited! TJ and I leave for a trip on Saturday. This will be my first time away from the kids overnight! I am so nervous but I can do it!! Pray for my mom though! :) I can't wait to tell the blogging world where we are going and why but I'll have to wait until we return. Some of you might have already figured it out :) It's our anniversary weekend so I can't WAIT to get away! It's been 6 years!! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend...


6 comments:
I know! :) And I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear more!
Ooh, a surprise trip!?!? I'm jealous! Have a great time!
I have officially gone 'private' and need to send you an invitation....will you send me your email? sara_brauer@yahoo.com
So nice to meet you while we were out there!
Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear how things go. :) And enjoy the time away - promise to sleep in some, for me since that's non-existent in my world right now!!!
I can't beleive it's been 6 years! I was at a wedding a few weeks ago at the same place as yours; of course I was thinking of you! Have a great trip- can't wait to hear where!!
Beth,
Hey! They are so cute. I know they are such a joy to your life. I am glad that your mom gets to come visit often. I am sure it is hard on her being so far away. I am going to text you my address, because I get fearful of the www crowd getting it. I am totally paranoid about that!
Hey! I think I might know where you went and if it is - totally AWESOME!
P.S. Your kiddos are CUTE
Post a Comment