Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Golden Gate Park and Ocean Park

Two of the things on my "to do" list before we left SF was 1) to get Anderson's picture with the Golden Gate Bridge in the back ground and 2) Walk through Golden Gate Park. I can check them off as of today!
I cannot believe we have lived here over three years and have not been to Golden Gate Park. Our friend, Heather, grew up in the Bay Area so she was our tour guide. It was a lot of fun. We got some great pictures. To get to the park we drove by Ocean Beach which was BEAUTIFUL! TJ wanted to surf! After walking around we went to favorite place of mine for lunch, Crapevine. Emily works as UCSF and walked to meet us for a little bit. It was a fun afternoon... We have really enjoyed living so close to so many amazing sights!
The kids were so tired by the time we left. Anderson fell asleep on the drive home and Karoline wanted to hold his hand while he slept! So sweet!














5 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pictures. What fantastic memories you have made in California!

LWB said...

Gorgeous shots! I love ours in front of the GG bridge. We finally made it to GG park in May right before we left. It's such a gem! I know it'll be busy between now and when you leave, but you'll be so glad you did as much as you could before you take off!

GiGi said...

I still hope we get to ride the cable car. I know it'll be a push but that would be a great picture for the kids to have later too. I've pretty much given up on Chinatown........

MDP said...

One of David's cousins had her rehearsal dinner in Golden Gate Park. It is SO pretty! We've been thinking about you guys a lot the past few days!

McCrory Family said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad you are getting to explore California a little more before the big move!! Can't wait to hear about your house in SC!