Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trunk-Or- Treat

Tonight was Karoline and Anderson's last night at Bay Hills... My heart breaks as I type this. It makes me so sad that they will not see many of their friends at Bay Hills ever again! We had a great time at the Truck or Treat but left early because it was bedtime and they are flying out in the morning.
It kills me to put them on a plane without me... but I won't get into that right now. I am about to burst with emotions!
On a happy note, GiGi and PopPop arrived today and Karoline was SO excited. PopPop has Auburn's fight song on his cell phone and Karoline played with it all afternoon. AND they had a jumper at the church and Karoline LOVES jumpers! Oh, and being in the jumper was the ONLY time at the Trunk or Treat that she was not scared out of her mind!
Here are our pictures from tonight... Remember to keep us in your prayers!












3 comments:

Loretta said...

Yeah! You are coming to Birmingham. I so hoped that you would but didn't want to add to your already heavy travel schedule. Nana will be so thrilled. Prayers are already surrounding all the travel miles and I know He will keep you safe. Can't wait, Hugs & hugs

McCrory Family said...

We're praying for all you travelers!! Hope the kids flight is going well!

PT said...

friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them! :) safe travels...i'll be praying for y'all!