Thursday, November 20, 2008

We Are Here!

We arrived in Myrtle Beach late Sunday night. We went to Longhorns for dinner (I am SO excited to live near a Longhorns!) and soon went to bed. Karoline and Anderson have both been sick so it has been a little more difficult. So far we have unpacked a lot of boxes, painted the kitchen red, ran to Home Depot like a million times, and now TJ and I are on our way to the DMV. We still have a lot to do but we are really enjoying our house a LOT and love Myrtle Beach. TJ and I got to go on a date last night and we just talked about how God's has done so much for our family. We know that moving here and helping start Wellspring won't always be easy but we KNOW God wants us here and that He is going to provide and bless our family and Wellspring. God is so good! Pictures to come!

4 comments:

McCrory Family said...

I am so glad for an update. Sorry your kids are sick, I'm sure that makes things a little more difficult BUT I can't wait to see pictures of the house!!!

Loretta said...

It is understandable that the kids are sick. Traveling exposes you all to a variety of germs that you have no immunity to fight off. Listen to the doctor--get as much rest as you can. I know the Lord is going to bless Wellspring and the Goffs. Pictures please, we love them. Hugs & hugs

Rory and Cindy said...

I'm so glad you and your stuff made it there safe, now...I'm dying to see pics of the house...and what is Longhorns???
Love you guys!

MDP said...

So glad you made it and are getting settled in! Can't wait to see pictures of your new home.