1/2 stick of butter/ margarine
1 large onion- chopped
2 cups diced, baked potatoes, bake or boil before (more if you like it more chunky)
1 cup water
2 cups milk (whole is what I used with a little bit of whipping cream! Not very healthy I know, but it was so good!)
2 large cans cream style corn
1 can Rotel
salt/pepper to taste
1/2 lb. Velvetta cheese
Saute onions in butter and add all other ingredients in pot (except cheese). Simmer for 30 minutes then add cheese. Stir occasionally and serve once cheese is melted and blended.
Okay... I won't do a post without picture of the kids...
Karoline is REALLY into Cinderella!
Kids all ready for church... YES, TJ let me put a sweater vest on Anderson! He did wear his converse to balance out the "coolness".
Risky Business...


4 comments:
Cute pics! Elise is totally in to Disney princesses of all kinds. Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella etc. all come to our house on a regular basis. :) I so wish Karoline and Elise could play together, I know they would have so much fun!
I LOVE the new pics! You know, I'm a huge converse fan, so I love Anderson in those shoes and vest! :)
Karoline's dress is SOOOO cute! :) When do you parents move in???
Handsome Anderson in his cool clothes and Karoline looks like a real princess. Hugs & hugs,
I will try that chowder. Bet it will chase the chill off with the Rotel. Hugs & hugs
Post a Comment