Sunday, February 22, 2009

Headed West...

Tomorrow I head west... to Texas. I will be there until Friday. I am going to help my parents de-clutter their house and get it "show ready" so they can go ahead and list it. Before I head out of town I do their final walk through on their house here. I am SO READY for them to move here!!

TJ's mom is coming to help TJ. We are all excited and Karoline cannot wait for GiGi to get here. She promised Karoline cupcakes! So I ask that you pray for my travel and that we will get a lot finished!! Here are a few pictures before I leave...

One of my new friends, Amanda, has two precious children. Hannah is 4 and Grayson is almost 3. Grayson is in Karoline's class at school and they also live on our street. Karoline LOVES playing with them. Grayson would not stop playing for a picture but I did get Hannah and Karoline looking at a Dora book. Isn't she so cute!

Fun playing at home...


Anderson thought it was so funny trying to put this ball through the small hoop!




Oh she loves to get dressed up... Dora elbow pads and all!


Also, there will be a new post on the Wellspring Blog Monday morning (tomorrow). Check it out...

2 comments:

LWB said...

Have a great time helping your parents and getting a little alone time. Even though it's work, it's still alone time. So glad that you are meeting people and finding friends for your kiddos. That's very important for the transition to the new place.

Have a good week!

sjefferson said...

I've been meaning to ask you, why does Anderson never have on pants?? In all your pics he plays in his diaper...