Wednesday, February 04, 2009

More Snow and Anderson's STATS

We woke up this morning to snow flurries falling! Karoline was SO excited! We just got a little dusting but it was great entertainment for the kids. After breakfast we went to have Anderson's 15 month appointment and met our new doctor. I liked her a lot and Karoline was really excited because one of the nurses had on Dora scrubs. Karoline called them Dora pajamas. Anyway, here is our little man's stats:

Weight: 21 lbs. 8oz. (10%)
Height: 31 1/4 inches (55%)
Head: 18 1/4 (20%)

(Karoline was about 5 lbs more and an inch taller at 15 months!)

The doc said he was just a little boy and she is fine with that. He was great in all other areas too. She asked me if he could talk and I said yes but of course he didn't talk for her!

Here are a few pictures...






Here are some crafts Karoline made in preschool: the first is a snow man that she "helped" cut out and painted and then they did some kind of frosting/ snow like effect on top. The other is a snowball. They cut it out, glued foil to it and then painted the foil white and added silver glitter. She has so much fun at preschool.

A picture the preschool sent home from Donuts with Daddy.

2 comments:

LWB said...

So glad you found a good doc you like - such an important part of the move/transition. I'm laughing though b/c @ 6 months Audrey weighs more than Anderson @ 15 months!! :)

Carrie said...

We were supposed to get a dusting on Tuesday but didn't. I was sad! I love snow. Well, in small doses! I would probably be just as excited as Karoline! I am so glad that yall are so happy in your new home!