Yesterday while TJ worked we played in the backyard for a while. I took an opportunity to have fun with the camera because I just don't do that enough! Hehe... This was BEFORE we went to the pool for a few hours and I got BURNED to a crisp :( I will learn to REAPPLY sunscreen! We had a fun day though.
Sidewalk Chalk- Man and Woman's Best Friend!
We have a new blue bird family moving in. The last family flew off with their babies so we took out the nest and a day later a new family arrived. I have really enjoyed having the blue bird house. Thanks Dad!


2 comments:
I'll bet Aunt Loretta is enjoying your bluebird house from afar as well.
What a handsome dude that Anderson is getting to be. You bet Aunt Loretta is enjoying the bluebird pictures. I am going to add one in my back too. I am so jealous. They are so shy that they fly out of the front houses before I can get a good look at them. Hugs & hugs.
Post a Comment