Friday, May 01, 2009

Shameless Plug

I NEED YOUR HELP!

I started a blog for my real estate business. I would do a website but it cost money and websites are much too complicated for me at this time. PLUS blogs are a better/ easier way for me to get to the top of the list when people do a google search like "Myrtle Beach Real Estate"...

So here is what I NEED YOU TO DO:

Go to my blog www.century21myrtlebeach.blogspot.com and on the right hand side a little says down it will say "Followers of Beth Goff". Then click FOLLOW!

Basically I need all of you to make me look popular! :) Kind of silly but it works! And the more hits I get the better my chances for moving up the google search list.

Also, if you use TWITTER there is an option on the right side of the blog to follow me on twitter.

Referrals

Also, don't forget that no matter where you live you can help my business by letting me find an agent for you in your area. Or if you have a friend or family member in need send them my way. I have helped two friends of mine so far and we have a great system that helps us find the best Century 21 agents near you and if your house sells for if your a buyer and you find a home I get a referral commission. This will help me so much! Just keep me in mind as I am trying to grow my business!

THANKS!!

No comments: