Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FPC The Growing Tree End Of The Year Program

Today was Karoline's last day of 2 year preschool at First Presbyterian Church, The Growing Tree. She has such a FUN time. I am very thankful that God provided such a wonderful place for Karoline to attend. I am also thankful for her teachers, Mrs. Lackey and Mrs. Kenny! They were SO sweet to her, especially on her first day when she wet her pants 3 times because she wanted to use "mommy's potty" at home. I know Karoline will really miss her friends and going to school but she is looking forward to next year. Here are a lot of pictures from today. It was so much fun.

Performance-
Karoline did great for her first official performance. The 2 year old classes sand Baby Bumble Bee and There's A Pig On Your Head (or something like that). She even found me, waved, and didn't have a break down!


Karoline's at the bottom right corner...


You can see how happy Anderson was to be there :)... he honestly was good the WHOLE time.



Family Picnic-
After the performance they had a family picnic with all kinds of activities and bouncy houses/ slides. They had all the families lunches in these cute little bags. Everything was so cute and well planned. It was pretty, hot day but we all had a great time... we were just very sweaty (then I got to go to work and oh was I gross!).











Fun with bubbles!


My dad had a lot of fun with the bubbles too!

This is my sweet friend Amanda & her daughter Hannah- she lives in the neighborhood, her son Grayson was in Karoline's class, and she goes to Wellspring. I am SO thankful for God providing great friends here like Amanda.


** ALSO- I just wanted to announce that my best friend, KIM, had her baby today! Little Cohen Andrew Jones was born and was a 9 lb baby boy!! I hope to get pictures soon!**

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I love Karoline's hair like that. What a great school and what a blessing. Hugs & hugs