Friday they arrived and we stayed up for a LONG time just talking, looking at Sara's wedding pictures, Faith's brothers wedding pics and her sweet new nephew, and catching up. It was so fun... I really missed them! Saturday we played at the beach and the pool a little then went to our favorite beach restaurant, Bummz! We drove around Myrtle Beach a little then came home and watched my all time favorite movie, Shag (I finally got it on DVD!). Sunday before they left to head back to Atlanta they joined us for our Father's Day breakfast. It was sad to say goodbye but we plan on making it a yearly trip for sure. They are just amazing friends who love the Lord so much and are such a blessing! Here are some pictures from the weekend...



2 comments:
Oh how fun. Catching up with old friends is the best! Fun seeing their faces after so many years. Don't our Auburn days seem forever ago?!
Yeah!!! Looks like so much fun! I had been wondering what happened to Faith? :) Cute Picture, cute girls!:)
Post a Comment