Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sun Fun Festival 2009 (Without The Sun)



Have you ever seen this movie? Shag is my ALL TIME FAVORITE movie and has been for a LONG LONG time! Which is kind of funny now that I get to live in Myrtle Beach. I look back and think maybe God was planting a little seed of love for MB in my heart a LONG time ago... Anyway, in the movie the girls go to the annual Sun Fun Festival... well, we got to go with year!

There was no sun shining outside but we had a GREAT time. Only wish we went earlier in the morning because there was way more there to do than we thought. Karoline had a blast in the bouncy houses and slides and she got to see The Backyardigans (from a distance- Karoline will NOT get close!) We also got to see the Chick-Fil-A cow and I'm not sure she will ever let us eat there again. Live cows are NOT Karoline's thing :) I felt so bad for the cow because of her reaction when trying to get their picture with him so we took a picture with me instead :)

Later that night they had Lifehouse in concert. TJ and I went back for a great date night and it was awesome to get to see Lifehouse in concert. While we were sitting in traffic leaving we got to see a fireworks show. It was really fun and next year we will plan better and bring the whole family and lots of our friends! Gotta love FREE family fun!








Lifehouse Concert

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Good looking couple. Do I know them? Hugs & hugs,

Carrie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Anderson is getting so big he looks like a little man and not a baby!

Kimberly Jones said...

How fun! The kids look too cute. A date night...don't you love your parents being close!!!