Thursday, June 18, 2009
Gymnastics
Today was Karoline's first day of GYMNASTICS! She has a GREAT time. We got there early and watched their competition cheer squad practice and she just LOVED it. Then when it was time for her class she just ran into the gym so fast. She is probably the youngest in the class but she did great. Her teachers said she did a great job and was so willing to try everything. I as a parent really enjoyed watching her learn new things and just enjoy herself. I got to meet some new mom's too and that was fun. I am thankful that Karoline will have this opportunity this summer and hopefully again in the fall. She is our little gymnast.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So fun! She looks so big - and I think that's 2nd shot of her, she looks like your mom, like maybe that's what a young version of your mom was back in the day? Anyway, so cute - glad she's enjoying it. Certinaly makes paying the $ worth it to see them having fun!
Post a Comment