
A few of our friends coordinated a Wacky Girls Night Out- Bridesmaid Bowling. I didn't have a bridesmaids dress but my sweet friend Shannon gave me a prom dress to borrow. We had a BLAST! Some of the bridesmaids dresses that people had to wear were SOOOOO bad! There was one with a small bow right on the BUTT and it was SO horrible! There was another who's train was longer than my wedding dress train, which made it hard to bowl but oh it was funny! It was a ton of fun I am SO thankful for the group of friends God has blessed me with here. Here are some pictures so hope you get a good laugh!
Amanda and I
Danielle, Amanda, Me, Jessica, and Shannon


1 comment:
I saw this on fb and was particularly enamored of the hot pink off the shoulder number.
Post a Comment