Sunday, August 02, 2009

Before The Madness Begins...

I feel like Friday was our last "FREE" day for a while. MADNESS is about to begin... we have a PACKED calendar from yesterday, August 1st until September 13th when WELLSPRING WILL OFFICIALLY LAUNCH! We are THRILLED and I know I will enjoy the chaotic schedule because we have...
- more friends & family coming in town
-work is VERY busy
- the kids have birthday parties
- Wellspring events
- fundraising Banana and Bling party
- getting ready for the kids to start school,
-and I am in charge of our HUGE HOA neighborhood Labor Day party!!!!
So this week was my last week of our schedule being kind of slow... let the madness begin!

The other morning Sleeping Beauty showed up requesting her breakfast on "the veranda"....

He's not sleeping beauty... SHE IS!!



I have to share this funny story. Karoline was in her princess dress tonight and she did not obey me. I told her to go to time out. She looked at me as seriously as she could and said "Princesses don't go to time out!" She was corrected :)

Little man enjoyed eating some yummy banana too (one of the three things he will eat- the other two being avocado and tofu still!)


DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE!???? I might actually get to eat some of my cherry tomatoes!

So a co-worker brought me a newspaper the other day and said "Your little girl is in the paper"... I first thought was I have NO idea when that was taken and that playground does not look familiar at all! Then I read that it was an article on the VBS she attended a few weeks ago. She's famous :)
I hope everyone has a GREAT week! My friend from middle school/ high school, Summer, and her sweet family are coming on vacation here this week and I cannot wait to hang out with them! I am sure I'll have lots of pictures to post!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

You had better eat your wheaties because you have a full plate. The Central Babtist membership will be meeting with another local church, Mount Calvary, in what we expect to be a merger. Pray for God's Will to be done. Hugs & hugs

Kristin said...

What a fun, exciting month you guys have!!! I absolutely LOVE Karoline requesting bkfst on the "veranda!" What a little cutie!

Beth--can I post before and after pics of your house on my blog?? Email me--domesticease@yahoo.com

Love you!!!!!

Kimberly Jones said...

Wow...the tierra looks great on TJ! I love the pictures of the kids, they are getting so big. You gotta love having a little princess, huh? Anderson is looking more like your Dad...too cute!