Monday, August 03, 2009

PRAYERS and PRAISES!

(Sweet James )

I don't know if you are a person who likes follow-up like me but I have been wanting to write an update on a few posts I did on my blog so you could see how amazing God has worked in their lives... But I have new prayer requests too so I wanted to share them as well. I know I have a ton of other prayer requests and praises but I specifically felt led to share theses today. So here I go...
PRAYER
I have a BIG prayer request for a friend of my from high school, Ashly and her sweet husband Denny. Last September they lost their precious son, Brooks, at 39 weeks and that is something I cannot even imagine. But Ashly is pregnant again and hoping to deliver August 19th (I think). Please be in prayer for Ashly, Denny, their close friends and family as they anxiously await the arrival of Baby Tucker. You can read their blog HERE.

James- My sweet second, third cousin... I don't know... he's related to me :) (my mom's cousins grandson) Anyway, sweet James is a little person and he is JUST PRECIOUS! He's smile will melt your heart! He has a lot of medical issues because he is a little person and one BIG prayer request is that he will be able to move his legs again. He could before but after a major surgery about a year ago (if I remember correctly) he has not been able to move his legs. Please pray for this sweet boy and his wonderful family! Here is a link to their CaringBridge Site.

Also, I found out last night that Linda Vannoy, the children's minister from our church Bay Hills in California, found out that she has cancer again! I know no details but I cannot imagine what she is going through. My heart is broken! Linda has been through so much... having cancer before, losing her husband a few years ago in a motercyle accident, and now cancer again! She is one of the most "Live life to the fullest" people I know! I just wish I could give her a BIG HUG. She does not have a blog but I'll keep you updated!

(Linda and I days before I gave birth to Anderson)

And as you know please be praying for Wellspring! Our launch is September 13th and we need lots of prayer for details to come together and pray that we can reach those who don't know Jesus in the Grand Strand!

PRAISES
Remember Catherine... I have a link to their blog on the side and I posted about her last year ... But she is turning ONE YEAR OLD this month and what a blessing!! Continue to keep up with her progress HERE!
(Baby Catherine)

And another Katherine... I posted her story here and she is doing SO WELL! She does continue to struggle with different side effects like being blind in one eye, deaf in one ear BUT she is alive and her story is amazing! This is her BLOG.
If you have any prayer requests or want to share a praise
please leave a comment or EMAIL me!
I want to be praying for YOU!

1 comment:

Mickie McGee said...

Beth, I went to the Caring Bridge site for little James and while it broke my heart, it made me smile! I can tell he is already such a blessing in their lives. My niece was born with cleft palate and a multitude of heart problems. She is our little miracle since she wasn't expected to live past her first birthday. She will be a Senior in high school next year!