Monday, August 10, 2009

Jumping And Blooming...

Funny title, but those are the subjects and no they don't have anything to do with each other! I hope yall had a great weekend. We did... crazy busy but GREAT! Here are some pictures from the end of last week.

We broke out one of Karoline's Christmas gifts for the first time in a LONG time. The kids have now begun enjoying it as a ball pit to run and jump in like at her gymnastics. It's so fun to watch them play. Keeps them entertained for a good while!
017
021
Mr. Trouble...
041
024
TJ's hat...
033

The second is our house. I am bragging... BECAUSE this is the FIRST time I have EVER been successful in keeping flowers ALIVE! I do have to say that like I mentioned once before we didn't plant most of these flowers but really tried to revive what was dead. It may not seem like a lot to you but I am SO excited to know every plant I touch won't die!
BEFORE...
IMG_7244
Now...
002
004
I planted NOTHING in the beds in the back of the house... it all came back!!
009

And one more RANDOM thing...
026
If your family eats avocados you need one of these! It's great and keeps your avocados fresh, longer after cutting them. It's great... Just one of those random gadgets in the grocery store.
Also, there is a NEW POST on the WELLSPRING PARTNERS blog if you want to see pictures from a Banana's And Bling Party I attended last week. Fun times!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

You now see the value of perennials. More bang for your buck. Everything looks great. Just trim back the leggy growth and add fertilizer and water and you will have blooms until frost. I love TJ's hat! Hugs & hugs.

McCrory Family said...

The plants look beautiful!!! GOOD JOB!!!!

Rory and Cindy said...

You're so funny about the advocado thing :) The house looks great...good job!