Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Inspired!

Well, Jason has inspired me!
If you know me or know anything about me you know that I was born with a camera in my hand. I have NO idea how I grew to love the camera so much but I always have! I just have this obsession with capturing memories! I want to learn how to take "real" pictures... meaning not having to keep the camera on just AUTO! So hopefully soon I'll take an online class or something and also dive into the world of photo editing! I took my camera to the beach on Sunday to "practice" a little.
065
072
074
075

Karoline...
085
092
098

5 comments:

Ashly said...

These look really good. I got free photography lessons w/ my camera purchase, but I've only been to 1 so far. It was just the basics. There's 15 in all so I'm hoping they pick up in detail a little bit.

Thank you for the blog post on prayer and praises. The more peeps that will pray for us the better!

Talk to ya soon!

Kristen O'Kelley said...

I would love to take lessons too! Let me know if you find some good ones that might be available here too.
I think you're off to a great start, your photos look fantastic!
Check out the last part of my latest post :)

McCrory Family said...

The color in the pics is awesome!! GOOD JOB!

LWB said...

These look great! Way better than a lot I've taken - the color is fantastic!

Loretta said...

Your pictures do look great. The way the wind picked up Anderson's hair was a good shot. Hugs & hugs