Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Merry Christmas From The Goff's

This is REAL life! Not always picture perfect :)
006

164

168

It's that wonderful time of year when we take a Christmas card picture (well usually not this early but Shutterfly had 25 cards FREE & FREE shipping so I had to take advantage!). As you can tell it was a LOVELY photo session!

The three pictures above describe what 95% of the shoot was like... but the other 5% were actually really cute. BUT we got NO picture of the kids looking at the camera together... just NOT possible I guess with a 2 year old & a 3 year old! Hope you got a good laugh! I can laugh now but I was not laughing in the moment :)


But with all the fussing, fits, hearing "NO" 100 million times, having to say "NO" 100 more million times, all the frustration went way when I rocked Anderson before bed and listened to him sing praise songs to the best of his ability! He sang "Sing, Sing, Sing" (Steve Fee song) perfectly & he melted my heart! All was forgotten!

5 comments:

LWB said...

I like the last one best - I'm sure it was after A's 100th tantrum and K decided to join in w/ her tears. :) Poor you - I hope you had a tall glass of wine shortly after. Why must Christmas pics send everyone into such a tizzy?! Can't wait to see final one! xoox

Loretta said...

Years from now, these are the pics that you will treasure. Hugs & hugs,

Beth Goff said...

Loretta- I know! I know these will be the pictures we laugh at one day and I don't want to forget!!

GiGi said...

We have a friend in Mendenhall who used that picture for her Christmas card with the line "you better not cry, you better not pout......" It was actually priceless.

McCrory Family said...

So funny! I have yet to think about our Christmas card...it will be a doozy too with a 3 year old (almost) and a 6 month old...yikes! :)