Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Princess Karoline Belle

Can my baby really be four years old!? My sweet Karoline Belle has grown up faster than I could have imagined. She is such a blessing! I think I would have to say that she has the most tender spirit and loves to be loved and to love others! I LOVE her heart! Though she can act like a 14 year old some days rather than a 4 year old, most of the time Karoline just wants someone to sit on the sofa with her and cuddle! I love it. She is a people pleaser & always cautious like her Gammy & is into baking and creating art like her GiGi. She loves to dance like her Gandaddy & listen and play music like her PopPop! Most of the time she is the child with the calm, quiet personality like her daddy, but loves to have a fit every now and then,shop and has an obsession with dresses like me! I just love every bit of who she is and what she is becoming! I love you Princess Karoline Belle!







5 comments:

PT said...

I'll have a cupcake, please ma'me!! Happy Birthday, K!

LWB said...

Oh, she is sweet. I see a lot of you in her. Hard to believe she's 4 now - I remember when we found each other (via Katy) again and our girls were not even one! Crazy how time flies.

Carrie said...

So cute! Those cupcakes look really fun!

Loretta said...

A 100% female daughter and a 100% male son. What more could you want? Hugs & hugs

Kimberly Jones said...

I can't believe Karoline is 4 either! She is such a princess...I love the Ariel outfit! We love and miss you!