Friday, July 22, 2011

Huey's Visit

Jeff, Amber, Harrison (5), Palmer (4), and Titus (almost 2), and baby Hope (currently still in Amber's belly) came to Myrtle Beach. They stayed with Eric and April and we joined them for some of the fun. Karoline and Harrison had met before but I think Karoline was like 9 months old. So it was very fun having all the kids together.

For those of you who don't know, Jeff and TJ have been friends since 6th grade... Jeff is the man responsible for TJ and I meeting... Jeff met his wife Amber the week TJ and I got engaged... we all made the trek out to Fort Worth for Seminary together... 3 couples... now soon to be 9 babies...

Thankful for time with wonderful, godly friends ...

We spent time on the beach...






The adults got to have a night out... we went to the 2nd Ave. Pier House for dinner... and NO, I don't feel left out even though I'm the only girl without a baby in my belly :)



And enjoyed some time just hanging out...
Their last night in town we had everyone over for pizza and the kids enjoyed playing baseball (except Titus who took a long nap on our sofa) and the girls enjoyed playing Barbies in the play room until some of the boys crashed their party :)




1 comment:

Loretta said...

Looks like a wonderland of toys and stuff to do and no shortage of little ones to enjoy it. Precious memories being made. Hugs & hugs