Tuesday, May 15, 2012

House Of Blues Birthday


What a FUN birthday present :)  Will was playing at the Myrtle Beach House of Blues on my birthday and mom and dad got tickets for us to eat dinner there and go to the concert.  I clearly was not going to take the kids to the concert so we joined Will in the afternoon so he could meet Anderson and see Karoline since the last time he saw her was when she was about 6 months old.

The kids LOVED getting on the tour bus, meeting the drummer and getting a lesson, and checking out backstage.  We got to watch sound check before heading home.   Mom, Dad, TJ and I ate dinner which was the BEST dinner I have had in a LONG time!  The shrimp and grits were out of this world! They have a new chef from the Food Network and he is GOOD!  ... anyway, the show was awesome as usual and we loved seeing Will play!  I can't wait to see them again.  ... Go buy Sonia Leigh's album!!

Getting a drum lesson from Mr. Mike




Checking out the tour bus... those are small beds!
Couldn't help but get some pics of Karoline with this fun medal! 


Anderson enjoyed rocking out while they were playing...





A few pictures from the concert...

Here is a video I made of clips from the concert. At the end is a whole song that dad shot with my phone... Will is on the left playing the electric guitar (the loud one!)...

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Cool indeed.